This is kind of like a poll. :)

itsyourthing

I know Customer Service are the only ones who can answer this question with even a slight degree of certainty, but I’m gonna ask you folks anyway:

If I set up gigs that involve posting or other involvement on other people’s websites, will I somehow get in trouble if buyers send me links to their sites, or if I send links as proof of my interactions?

Thanks!

Erm, They deleted my gig when I showed portfolio of my works (other peoples websites) and my own which helped clarify everything my gigs were because the fiverr description did not have enough space.

I wasn’t in trouble… they just didnt approve it, and put a nasty banner ontop of the page telling me to agree.

This happened twice for trying to get in contact with users outside of fiverr… Although I feel I was not. Just clearning things up.

Customer Support replied (quickly too!) and said it “should be fine” as long as I don’t post reviews to Yelp, Amazon, etc… Let’s hope “should be” turns into “definitely”, or that just might be the straw that breaks this Fiverr camel’s back. 🙂

When I was trying to buy some original art on fiverr a few weeks ago the built-in message system was not letting me send sample images to the sellers. So I made a unique page on a personal website that showed only my demo images, and I was able to send that URL to sellers through the fiverr message system.

But that was after I had purchased the gigs - if that makes a difference.

Archived