Who this person?

diaadodo

Dear Friends

There is a strange thing happened today … that there is a person who purchased the Gig and then gives bad rating and I’m sure he did this intentionally … He did with my friend as well as he did with me today … This person in Fiverr period a year ago … Who is this person? Why does this ? Are there persons want to work contempt in Fiverr market and doing immoral acts so they can Fiverr in contempt Gigs and no one competes with them

Guest gamersuscentral

Wow report it right away! Do you mean this person bought the gig, and then right away clicked delivered, and then proceeded to leave negative feedback with no actual work delivered? If this is the case please contact The Fiverr Support Team immediately. I know I would hate to come across this.

He does not care about work he says is compelling reason, for example, I am you made ​​a Gig for logos and put photos and video which purchased the Gig … Do I’m doing what he wants and I delivered the order …He does not object to the same job he says that I use a particular program …Strange that he saw the video has a lot of pictures so Why has buy the gig …He knows what I use??The same thing with my friend

i noticed there are buyers who give negative feedback really casually. i’m talking about people who expect too much from a gig. for example, i’m making webcam videos which is clearly stated in my gig info, aswel as the fact i’m not a native english speaker, buyers order, i do what they ask me to do, and then they have complaints like: ‘‘i dont like your accent, you should do a full body shot with a pro mic and all in HD infront of a white office bla blah’’ - and they give negative rating because they expected hollywood.

to those kind of buyers i usually give advice to go to hollywood and hire morgan freeman for 1 000 000 x 5$

Archived