Question About Suspending or Deleting Gigs

pkscomix

I have a question for you more veteran fiverr sellers out there. I have several gigs but make most of my money from only one of them. I’m thinking about deleting the others. I could try to revamp them to make them more appealable maybe. My question is this: If you suspend some of your gigs for a time does that

Jasveena,

What keywords are you using? I tend to find my gigs when I do search for keywords that are featured in my gigs. Sometimes they are still hard to find because of so many sellers. If you don’t have any keywords for your gigs you can add them by editing your gig details on the My Gigs page. Hope this helps.

Reply to @pkscomix: Hi there and thanks for the response today I did something, I tried to suspend my above mentioned gig and then activate it back and it finally appears on My Collection. I do agree with you that we should update the keywords up there on My Gigs page which I just did a few days back.! Hoping to update images for my gig and add some videos too

Not all gigs show up in search. According to Customer Support, the ONLY place all of a seller’s gigs are listed is on their profile. They didn’t give any reason for which gigs do, or do not, show in search.

They told me that a month ago though, so it may be different now - or if you ask a different CS person. 🙂

Be careful ‘tweaking’ keywords - or any updates for that matter. There have been all sorts of issues lately with the changes in Fiverr.

As an example, if you sell Facebook likes, everything may be fine and dandy - orders coming etc., but then you update a keyword or description and all of a sudden your gig is in “review” because Fiverr had to change its rules for “Third Party Sites” and now flags or denies a gig that’s been doing great for a year.

Just be careful guys. 🙂

• 2 years later...

Archived