My days on Fiverr seems to be over

deepakkochhar

I say this to YouTubers as well, so now I will say it to everyone else on this platform. Fiverr is a great place to earn, but freelancing is not consistent. So you should have various forms of income outside of Fiverr, you know, “don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”

I get most of my income from Fiverr, but I also have a part-time job, make crafts, sell e-books, and the like. Side hustles people, side hustles

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same for voiceover.

I have a gig that explicitly states “nonbroadcast” in the title and describe in the gig that you can use this for internal purposes only (such as employee training or a presentation for your boss).

It’s fairly cheap compared to my others for explainers, etc. which includes commercial license, re-seller license - you get the drift.

What do people send me?

Right: commercials. And it doesn’t even just read like one, but they also state that it is an ad to market product/company to new people. So I cannot misunderstand that.

Then I send them an offer to “upgrade” to commercial license and they would end up with the same total as they would have if they had bought the correct gig.

• Mind, they did not ask before ordering.

And then they complain that I am soooo expensive and they can not/ do not want to afford this rate.

We cancel and I have lost a possible new customer.

Please, dear Buyers - CONTACT us BEFORE ordering. We are here to HELP you.

Why would it matter if it’s broadcast or not, and why would that entail a different price? I really don’t get that. If I was recording my voice, it would take me the exact same amount of work and time regardless of where it’s going to be used (or for what). That just reeks of exploitation to me.

Archived