My days on Fiverr seems to be over

deepakkochhar

Hi, its sad to hear your current situation…As i have checked your gigs which is about designs, If you have any other skills you may need to create, new gigs for that…

I think you should not change your gig title that is permanent thing on fiver…the same url you can see now what ever was before i mean title…

keep sharing your gig which is so famous, follow up your customers i mean customers who deal with you send them messages for any help…

making sales in logo or business card is very tough, keep searching you gig in search engine on Fiverr…

You can share your gig with your family, relatives or friends, in this way you will get orders and reviews, that will improve your search response on fiverr…

If your gig is visible on fiverr search then you dont need to worry… if not then you may need to contact fiverr again, may be they will help you with search result, but don’t tell them who are not getting sales…as its true sales are not guaranteed…

check buyer request,

regards

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it’s frustrating when people don’t read your gig description, I even try to keep my description with very few words, even added a F.A.Q., but it doesn’t matter. I still get people asking me to write travel articles, do logos, do gig videos, etc., all things I don’t do.

By the way, are the people giving you trouble German or from all over the world? The stereotype about Germans is that they’re great engineers, have great attention to detail, so I would imagine a German would read your entire gig description and know what you offer and don’t offer.

This is very strange, I mean so many orders previously and then this sudden drop to $15 per month. This is something evidently wrong in the system. I did have that kinds of brake down in the past, but not for so long, usually some bad weeks, but then everything was back to normal. This month for example is horrible, I think 70% less orders in compare to August.

Hi Friend,

An advise for you, Your packages seems to be high. See the difference between your package amount. Decrease the rate and you will surely make sales again.

I would also advise you to combine all logo (max of 9) in one image for the gig pictures.

Try these 2 simple steps and you will make sales again.

Cheers 🙂

NEVER LOSE HOPE

There is no failure in this world but the world is full of people who cannot persist

Never give up, always have faith, it allows you to cope

Trying times will pass as they always do,

So put on a smile, you will live through your pain.

No matter what comes your way, stay positive and remain grateful.

You said you were able to make 4000 USD in a year, some NEVER make that in 3 years, SO BE GRATEFUL.

Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually falling into place.

So, cheer up

Woh! it seems like everyone got problem, yes my gig also same, i am level two seller but long time already not really getting enough order, its become worse when i become level two seller, worst experience every month. So, nowadays i am focusing more on other platform and soon will leave fiverr ya. Good luck guys

Oh, don’t give up. I looked at your gigs and they are great. At least give it through the holidays. I think your custom Christmas card gig is a fantastic idea! If you can swing it, maybe try some Facebook ads for that gig. I don’t know if that gig allows packages but it would be a great one for one image, two images, collage type packages. If you can offer some stock designs that are totally different from places like Winkflash and others that that offer Christmas cards, I think you are on to something. It also looks likes you have room for a bunch more gigs. How about Baby’s First Birthday cards, Graduation announcements, Birthday party invitations, etc.

I noticed something happening as well since there were days when I couldn’t breathe due to the high number of orders. I think it is their new filtering system that changed how gigs and sellers are presented on the page. At the moment, I am listed below other sellers that have less experience than me, which I do not consider fair. It’s not like I am taking all the work from them because that is impossible. I am just one single person working. Also, I don’t see the service filtering system relevant. The site just changed the design, like they always do, into something that doesn’t make too much sense. The old filtering system was better, putting the most experienced sellers in front. I worked hard to get here, just to see that others who spend less time on the site than me are listed up front. I don’t think Fiverr is valuing hardworking sellers too much since they decided to give us hard times.

Archived