Fiverr is the Place Where My Dreams Come True - Its Truly!

mnsv283

Muhammad Usman Nawaz is there:

Starting one year ago on my own I am a level 2 seller on fiverr now. I heard about fiverr.com a year ago from my friend. I like and love the way fiverr is helping people to sell their services for starting from $5, I am amongst those ones.

Well; I am successful so far and offering basically “DATA ENTRY SERVICES” of all types from simple to complex one. I am with 100% rating throughout. Some of my gigs are gaining continuous attention of fiverr community hence enabling me to effectively sell my services to earn more, with full customer satisfaction. My following gigs ordered many times either single unit or multiple units. I have also got some big orders on them. My rating on these gigs and all others is 100%. I always communicate well, deliver on time and provide full customer satisfaction.

I have successfully completed “250 ORDERS ON MY FIVERR ACCOUNT “with great feedback history.

See my gigs:

http://fiverr.com/mnsv283/work-as-data-entry-operator-for-2-and-an-half-hours

http://fiverr.com/mnsv283/complete-web-to-ms-word-excel-data-entry-and-pdf-to-ms-word-excel-data-entry

I am growing rapidly and continuously increasing my revenue by selling on fiverr with full ease.

What I am gonna to do is to adopt the “FIVERR MY FULL TIME JOB SOURCE”.

To fulfill my aim of “PURCHASING A DREAM HOME” is no way far away.

The fiverr is my dream source of income so I am sure that, If I have been awarded “TOP RATED SELLER LEVEL” or one of my above mentioned gigs be “FEATURED” that would be great; absolutely great day for me and I will be able to say that my dreams come true with fiverr.com.

I need the all dear people’s support to comment in my favor.

Regards,

Muhammad Usman Nawaz.

Well done, and Congrats Buddy, all the best for good sale ahead.

favicon.icoFiverr.com ravi.png

kumarsingh's public profile on Fiverr

As a creative director I am exclusively here on fiverr to provide specialized trendy tshirt design, custom merch by amazon t shirt, teespring tshirt design, logo, calligraphy, typography, poster,graphic illustration, beautiful quote design or...

Archived