The importance of doing SEO on your gig. [ARCHIVED]

infinite_links

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have couple of points here.

1. One side SEO is not taken care by Fiverr, the gig owner hast to create the gig Title and description, so that means the seller has to do the on side SEO. How do you do that:
  2. Research keywords that are best for your niche. Phrasing a word the right way could make a big difference.

2.You need to use your most powerful Keyword in your Titel, beginning, middle and end of your description. You should put your keyword also in the introduction section of your profile.

3. When you post a video or picture, name the video and pics after your keyword.

About the Forum backlinks, I agree, but not on Fiverr, or your going to be a Fragelrocked.

You can do more things to promote your gigs, you can contact me, if you want, but don’t expect me to write an SEO strategy for you for free, there are no free lunches and I have to work here for a living as well, so please respect that, when you contact me.

PS: My gigs, the ones I push with a SEO do rotate or stay on first page quite often.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived