Get 12 orders on my gig today and make a small edit [PENDING REVIEW]

ninjastyle

I’m fragglesrock, I get 12 orders today and I notice people aren’t responding to the instruction properly so I edit the instructions… Then my gig is gone from view! I go into the control panel and it’s pending review!

That’s b.s.

Anyone else have this happen?

Guest stitchingamy

That’s the way the site works . . . Whenever you edit your gig, it has to be reviewed again. It’s like that for everyone. It’ll be back up in a couple of hours.

Well I don’t know… I hear what your sayingbut I edited the gig part 3 times withouth any issue… Then awhile later I edited the instructions and I asked buyers to put this .

keyword1

keyword2

keyword3

Then it said "you used the word keyword too many times in the instructions.

Then I removed one and when I saved it my gig was gone!

It’s back now, I really hope my orders don’t stop… I been waiting a long time for it to take off and 12 orders in a day to me was taking off! I got an order just before thi happened! Now I wake up and nothing!

Let’s see how this day plays out!

Thnx for the feedback!

yo ninja, this thing happenes only to new fiverr sellers. every modification of your gigs MUST be reviewd by fiverr admins.

after you will get to be a level 1 seller and then level 2 and so on… this manual check from admins will cease.

you must build some TRUST, get new sales/levels and fiverr admins will loooove ya 🙂

Ya, the gig is back and I had no worries about that!

But now no sales all day!!!

Yesterday was best day of gig!

Now I know never edit anything!

Don’t know what rank I had but I was making decent sales…

Now crap!

Hopefully this will change once more rating come in!

Hi My Friends

As I know, If it’s Pending Review because your gig have similar word/ key word which used in another gig. Or there are many symbol on it. Or you add many same keyword in one gig, such as you have many “logo” term/word in your descriptions if you make logo designs gig. Or many CAPITAL word in your descriptions.

So fix that. 🙂

That’s not my gripe! My gripe is howing true exactly what I was talking about!

After gig came back, 1 order today only!

I knew in my heart something would happen when the gig disapear for many hours!

Lose of rank or something of the like!

Suggestion, don’t edit gigs! 😉

I haven’t had my gigs go into “pending review” mode in a long time until I created a new gig a few days ago. I suspect its because I had the word “Paypal” in my gig description, so I’m guessing they had to make sure I wasn’t trying to accept payments off of Fiverr.

Archived