My First 3 weeks on Fiverr!

patsvoice

My name is Pat! Hello!

I am a full time voice actor and I started on fiverr.com about 26 days ago. So far it has been amazing. I have made many new clients and even some friends from all over the world!

Over 60 orders and over 50 five star reviews in just 3 weeks. I’m very pleased.

The Fiverr community has been wonderful so far and I very much look forward to working with everyone.

I love what I do. Voice Acting is the best and the most rewarding job I have ever had. Every project is like painting a picture and as an Artist I make that picture perfect for each individual client.

Thanks again for this wonderful opportunity!

See you all soon!

-Pat

I wrote about how I did this. Here is the Link. Just remember to be consistent and have patience.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How I got Over 70 sales in my first 30 days

Buyer Requests - Offer your services in a polite way to as many Buyer Requests as possible. Remember it is not about how good you are. It is more about how good your product will be for your customer. Instead of thinking I am the Best. Tell your...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 1 ❤

Hi @gridridedesign I wrote about how I was able to do this here is the Link. Remember to be consistent and have patience. We all move at our own pace. Never compare yourself to others, just be yourself and consistent and it will happen. here is the link.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

How I got Over 70 sales in my first 30 days

Buyer Requests - Offer your services in a polite way to as many Buyer Requests as possible. Remember it is not about how good you are. It is more about how good your product will be for your customer. Instead of thinking I am the Best. Tell your...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 1 ❤

Archived