Crazy buyers feat. rude buyers

cleopatrabionda

Hi everyone 🙂 My Fiverr story is quite funny - at least the part of it.

I started on Fiverr a year ago, saw the add somewhere on the net and was like ‘‘why not’’, so i created a gig ‘‘i will make a webcam video with personalised love message to someone you want to prank’’. i started making money really fast - which i didnt expect when i joined the site, to be honest 😃

http://fiverr.com/cleopatrabionda/make-a-webcam-video-with-personalised-love-message-to-someone-you-want-to-prank

however, the funny/crazy/ridiculous part is: some of my regular customers who ordered my videos to make their friends believe i’m their girlfriend started to ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN IT :-? so from time to time i find myself explaing to buyers that i am NOT really in love with them, that i dont want to meet in person and that what i say in my videos is just what they PAID me to say lol :-)) i dont know are those people crazy or what? lol

it happened a few times.

Also, there are some rude buyers who think i’m a stripper, prostitute or something like that but i block those immidiately

🙂 3:-O

do you have similar experiences?

🙂

PS FIVERR IS THE BEST THING I FOUND ON THE INTERNET EVER!! BETTER THAN RUSSELL BRAND’S YOUTUBE CHANEL! haha lol

i LOVE it

• 6 years later...

Archived