Back to square one

seanism

I have been with Fiverr for 2 years now, and for most of the part I was a TRS (Top Rated Seller), the other day I wanted a little boost for one of my gig, so like I always do, sent an email to an editor, surprisingly for the first time ever they declined to help boost my gig, but every other time before they have agreed. I thought that was strange, then a day later, my TRS badge was removed also.

Support simply said I am no longer seeing as a good seller with no specific reason, just need to do well at everything?! So I lost all of my extras, and no TRS badge, I am now getting 1 order a day if lucky. from 10 orders a day. This really angers me that they will not help, no reason to be specific… have they changed any rules recently? I feel like I have been put back to square one and Fiverr isn’t interested in someone who’s been with them and worked hard with so many orders for the past 2 years. 😦

• 1 year later...

and a year later, now I am getting 0 orders a day and my gigs won’t even appear in search results, Fiverr support ignore all my tickets. Just a warning to the top sellers here, it won’t last forever, all good things must come to an end.

Archived