Suddenly orders stops. Why?

hspatel1312

Reply to @bachas85: Yes, but perhaps they are working in something related to the new V2 that is affecting in some way V1 performance. I mean, I am an old level 2 seller with 100% rating, no negative reviews, hundreds of positive feedbacks, and even though I am struggling to get orders these days.

I can honestly say that these have been by far the slowest days I’ve had (and I’ve been here for over a year now). I used to get dozens of orders a day, but these days have been really slow.

I definitely think there’s something wrong. I don’t know what though.

By the way: I saw you on a Hostgator coupon site. Nice video. 😃

Best Of Luck.

Reply to @bachas85:

bachas85 said: Thank you! I have no idea which one it is though

Perhaps you did it a long time ago, but I am pretty sure it was you jeje. :D

Reply to @hspatel1312:

hspatel1312 said: Thank you s_sayan. Wow dozens of orders. That's great. I think you must earn more than $1200 per month. Right?

Yes, actually back in January I was averaging 40 orders a day ($3,000+ a month). But these last months I was averaging 5 to 10 orders a day. And finally these last 2 days no orders at all. :(

I hope things get better soon. :)

@s_sayan "And finally these last 2 days no orders at all."

Same here man, got NO SALES in the last two days. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FIVERR PEOPLE ?! Just because a new V2 is getting launched doesn’t mean you start shutting down sellers on V1. This is damn unfair =|

Reply to @refugeek: OMG, Top Rated Seller and only one (1) order in queue!!

There’s definitely something wrong.

I noticed some sellers are getting all the orders on their niches. Perhaps a new bug?

Even some of my gigs went up in the search engine recently (when searching by rating), but still no luck. 😦

Hmmm… Weird!

Reply to @s_sayan: AMAZING… $3000 a month!! S_sayan, don’t tell me that this is your side income!!! 🙂 You are earning like main income of course. How much time do you spend a day in fiverr?

Yes, I hope everything will be fine as soon as possible. you don’t have to worry, you are amazing seller.

Reply to @s_sayan: AMAZING… $3000 a month!! S_sayan, don’t tell me that this is your side income!!! 🙂 You are earning like main income of course. How much time do you spend a day in fiverr?

Yes, I hope everything will be fine as soon as possible. you don’t have to worry, you are amazing seller.

Reply to @hspatel1312: To a certain extend that’s true: the top rated tag does indicate a good reputation, above average customer support etc, which can persuade a customer to pick your gig over someone else’s, but the gig itself still has to be in demand.

And remember, we all started at level 0, so it’s certainly possible to get orders when you’re just starting out (and the odds seem to be against you).

It also happened to me. On a monthly basis I used to get orders worth about $600-700, and now it stopped. I can’t even find my gig anywhere, and I’ve got 99% gig rating, level 2 seller. Only my old customers come back. Don’t know what the problem is. Hope it will get better.

Reply to @hspatel1312:

hspatel1312 said: AMAZING.... $3000 a month!! S_sayan, don't tell me that this is your side income!!! :-) You are earning like main income of course. How much time do you spend a day in fiverr?

Yes, but that was back in January-February. These last months I've been averaging $1,000 to $2,000 (depending on the month).

Until this last thursday I was constantly getting anything between 5 to 15 orders a day (no exception). But suddenly since then, I got no orders until finally today I got another one.

Fiverr is my main source of income of course. It would be impossible for me to manage so many orders if I had another job. If I get under 10 orders I usually spend 4 to 5 hours a day. However, when I was getting 40+ orders a day, I had to work up to 18 hours a day.

I think I will get a couple of orders today, mainly because seems like my gigs are visible in the search engine (at least for today). I already got one. ;) Fiverr is always rotating gigs, but man, this time it took a lot of time to get to me again. :D

Best Of Luck.

Archived