The best way to get your first order and more

rubalsingh

I am with you on that. Once in a while I’ll go just hunting for a seller with no sales that has really nice looking gigs with a $5 starter gig that has enough offered to evaluate. I’ll spend $5 just to see what I get! Sometimes I do get someone who writes back that the $5 offer is just to get contacts but isn’t a real offer and occasionally I get bad deliveries and they can’t or won’t revise so we cancel. I am choosy so neither of these happens too often.

My favorites are the ones that deliver at least exactly as promised with earns a 5 star and a great review, or some that give me something so awsome that I give a tip and become a repeat buyer! Great feeling, isn’t it?

Great Advice! I use these tactics myself and it works great! I have not been of fiverr for a month and I’m already doing great!

There will be some buyers who take advantage of you. But it is worth it in the long term to establish solid relationships with Active successful buyers. Once your services are sought after you can re think your value. But if you are new. Take baby steps first. Be Active and consistent.

I love the idea of setting an alarm for buyer requests. Great idea!

-Pat

As a graphic designer, I always use watermark to protect my design.
So the buyer won’t get anything from me without paying.

You need to figure it out, how other seller avoid cancellation in your field.
why not share your experience in forums, you’ll get some expert suggestions

Hi, I think first you have to check other seller’s profile,
read their gig carefully , go through youtube tutorials and internet forums and sites.
and be patient, your time will come, sometimes it takes more than 1 month to get orders.
It’s all about how much time and hard work you put to get your first order

hii

yes i am agree with rubalsingh at the first time to submit a gig to price should be mantain low then you get a sale very quickly wait let me explain with example:

suppose if you wirte the gig about psd to html conversation…and you fix that you will do the 25 doller but other one is write only 5 doller and attactive images so he will get the job easily so be speacifc maintain your price on gigs

so you will get the job … and increase the sell

thank you

hii meetindera

yes i am agree with rubalsingh at the first time to submit a gig to price should be mantain low then you get a sale very quickly wait let me explain with example:

suppose if you wirte the gig about psd to html conversation.and you fix that you will do the 25 doller but other one is write only 5 doller and attactive images so he will get the job easily so be speacifc maintain your price on gigs

so you will get the job … and increase the sell

thank you

Hello, I read your post in the seller forums and I decided to contact you to sell my services in case you need help in either academic/research or article writing projects. I just registered in Fiverr and published my first gig. Kindly contact me if you have questions or need clarification. Thanks.

Hello @rubalsingh
I am new here, I have read through your post, was really helpful but I just want to drop this question here incase anyone can help. I offer writing /proofreading services and as a fresh graduate i believe i can take on any task related to my field and deliver a quality job. The problem is how do i offer free samples in a writing /proofreading gig? And am finding it hard to convince buyers to hire me. I am constantly online but so far, nothing yet. Am beginning to feel discouraged.
Thanks.

you can show your old sample works .
start your own blog , so in future buyers can see how good you are at writings and proofreading.
Why not order yourself and check how other seller convince you.
try contacting them first. there are some really good sellers, who helps.

In the end only matters is your communications skills.

you’ll only get orders if someone needs it, right?
why not create gigs which people really needs.
I have a unique gig called double exposure, it gives me a lot of orders at first, but I realise as the time pass , people on fiverr mostly needs logos, background removal, book covers, poster etc
So i created another gig, which is only about photoshop.
and now It’s my best selling gig now

Archived