Need a professional illustrator and UK/US Male/Female voice-over artist for collaboration

creativemark

Hey there! I don’t offer illustration services, but I do provide an excellent voiceover service!

I have many clients that put my voice to their whiteboards, animations and custom videos. I am the voice of multiple business presentations, educational videos and even a few video games!

http://fiverr.com/jive_a_five/provide-my-specialized-voiceover-talents-just

My voiceover is primarily North American male, but certain character voices can be applied.

I do have a voiceover reel that I can provide and some additional examples.

I have 100% ratings and a very satisfied client base with many repeat buyers.

While my gig video doesn’t really go much into my voiceover styles, I am very professional with a quick turnaround. I use professional grade gear to record and can provide audio effects, if required.

When you say “collaboration”, I get the impression that you have something else in mind, other than ordering a standard gig, so feel free to message me with any particular details and we can discuss further!

p.s. I also provide a rockin’ jingle service for audio (currently suspended for video/pricing updates) that can be incorporated for a number of creative uses. I can send over some audio demos too!

Either way, thanks for the post!

m/

jive-a-five

• 7 years later...

Archived