Tips for Sellers - My Own Experience

philmoonamjid

Hello,

I’m going to share my experience of being a level 2 seller.
It’s been more than 4 months now, I’ve been working on Fiverr and its a great experience of being a level 2 seller.

If you are a new seller on Fiverr and want to earn online, you can read this post. I will share some tips about how I got level 2 seller badge within 2 months.

I have been working hard on optimizing my gigs and watching videos on Youtube to know more about creating gigs and making it in the top searched gigs. It really isn’t hard to keep your gig in the top searches. What I did was just taking idea from the “Top Sellers” gigs and making my own gigs. I’ve used the most common titles which people search usually. Added description same as other Top Sellers added in their gigs, and I used same tags as they used it. And it really worked.

I got 2 to 3 orders daily after some good impressions, clicks and views. And became level 1 seller in very short time. I suggested many new sellers the same thing and some of them got orders on same day and after some days they were very happy.

I’m a Graphics Designer and I ONLY work on Photoshop and Illustrator. My clients are always happy with the work I deliver them. I deliver my work fast, professional and give good packages to my clients. It really is a good experience being on Fiverr.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived