What shows on TV do you enjoy [TRUNCATED] [ARCHIVED]

anarchofighter

Currently, Once Upon a Time on ABC is one of the only shows I watch on “TV”. When “Touch” (FOX) starts I’ll watch that too.

My favorite character is JEFFERSON & Henry Mills. I’m in a fan fiction group and play Dr. Archie Hopper & Henry Mills.

What shows do you watch currently, who are you favorite characters, and if you watch Once, please tell me who you like and your favorite scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tn5rr2012

I know this bumping the thread but I was looking back through the archives and realized that I started a thread like this in the LINKEDIN Fiverr Forum because I love Once Upon A Time!!!

Guest tn5rr2012

I know this bumping the thread but I was looking back through the archives and realized that I started a thread like this in the LINKEDIN Fiverr Forum because I love Once Upon A Time!!!

Guest tn5rr2012

Do you all think OUAT has introduced too many new characters this season. It seems to me that the characters they profiled last season are kind of on the back burner. This Sunday though Red will be back in the fore front

Guest tn5rr2012

What do you think was in August box? I did like that twist in the storyline, that Henry’s father and August crossed paths like that

I work at a TV company in Israel so I see a lot of shows: The walking dead, Homeland (which is based on a Israeli series), The good wife, Big bang theory, 2 and a half men, Fringe, Luther…

I saw the first episode of Last Resort but that I decided I watch too much TV as it is…my boyfriend watch OUAT 🙂

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a Discovery Channel junkie… is it bad to admit I love Survivorman, Dual Survivor, Deadly Catch, etc? Thinking all that “could die any minute from multiple reasons” is the culprit.

Actually, I am like others here - TV is on in the background as I work. So I listen to a lot and watch very little.

Archived