How to get my level badge!

backpageexpert

I am new on fiverr, just joined last week and already completed my 15 orders, my buyers are very happy, all of them are giving me positive feedback, the fiverr level description says that one has to complete his 10 orders to get his 1st level badge, i have already completed that eligibility so how will i get my level badge, do i have to do something more to have it. please help me!!

rossonomous said: Please fully read the information about level before coming to the forums.

I get what you're saying, BUT, we all know that what the ToS says and what actually happens can be entirely different things. ;)

I've also read forum posts about people getting their promotions sooner than 30 days and plenty of posts about people having to wait MUCH longer than 30 days - even when they've met the 10 gig requirement. Kind of like how the same thing can be impossible for a Customer Service agent to fix for one person, but corrected within minutes for another.

Reply to @itsyourthing: thanks for the support, atleast one of us has also read those stories which i’m talking about, i thought may be they got their badge earlier due to their good performance and so i was also hoping a upgradation of my account sooner than 30 days because still 15 days are left for my gig to upgrade according to ToS.

Guest gamersuscentral

I just received my level one badge 2 days ago. It took me 26 days to receive mine. I completed over 30 orders in the first two weeks. On the same day that I received my level one badge I also received an invitation to apply for the revenue card.

The way you know you’ve reached level one is you log in and it will be plastered on the top portion of your fiverr screen congratulating you. Trust me you wont miss it!

backpageexpert said: some exceptions about the upgradation of the account sooner than the actual time.

There may well be some exceptions; but the general rule of thumb and the way it works for MOST people is the way that it has been detailed in that link.

Correct, it has been known to differ with some people, but that does not mean we can tell if it will happen with you and when.

• 8 months later...

Archived