Introduction and advice sought!

dante166

Hello everyone! I hope you’re well. I’ve recently stumbled upon this site, well actually, this fantastic community. First impressions are that it’s really well designed, a great concept with very easy UX and attractive and easily navigable UI.

My (albeit amateur) writing brought me here and due to mindfulness of the fact it could be classed as advertising, I won’t go into too much detail there… I think it’s absolutely great being able to not only try and engage with a whole bunch of people you really don’t know, but to hopefully get them to perform certain actions too with writing alone, never mind with marketing too, particularly here on Fiverr.

I would also love some advice from the more successful sellers/keen buyers as to how I can actually start to get the orders rolling in and how to maintain a steady flow/control? Drop me an inbox if this isn’t the place!

Or is it a matter of “sit there and wait your turn?”

I recognise it’s hard to actually find authentic writers online as you never know what you’re going to end up with so I’m quite apprehensive, as well as excited!

Thanks guys!

Archived