Tips for newbies to fetch orders

sarakhan395

Hello ,
If you are new you have low exposure to many sections on Fiverr so constantly use Buyers request and you will see increase in ratio of requests,
New users receive only those requests which are latest and after buyer select the gig it disappear so don’t get upset , once you gained first sell it it start increasing .
As I told you my offers are way less than buyers request ,I wish I could have 30 at least offers so It might increase my orders ratio!
thanks

thank you for the tips, actually buyers requests is ony of the few methods with which new sellers can get any orders at all. most of the time people ignore new sellers so you have to sell your self for a lot less… i got 3 orders till now , all from buyers requests section, thank you for sharing your tips 🙂

Hi
I have several ready made templates on my sticky notes and I just copy and past it in request which are different for different request sometime we have to read and answer according to offer but mostly write about that you have read buyers request and you have done such projects before mention what you offer and thanks etc
mention delivery days and $$

Archived