Tips for newbies to fetch orders

sarakhan395

Hello I am Sara Khan,
I am Graphic designer , I used Fiverr for many years and then I shifted to Upwork but now again I am back with my new id. So here are few tips for newbies as I have been asked many times to share some tips and tricks …
**I will be sharing this link with my students on Facebook.

1-First of all newbies should read about Fiverr rules and regulations and should be aware of at least those rules which can cause troubles to them by blocking their id, specially use multiple ids on same IP which cause serious troubles.

2-Your gig should be attractive and description should be give all the details you have including all the services you offer e.g any vector files, business cards and any other service you offer and use keywords in descriptions as well.

3-Video- Put a video to show the samples you have done which is important because you cannot show all your work in 3 photos Your new gig is without any client reviews.

4-Buyers Request- This is the most important part of my topic , I have gained my first order by buyer request within 24 hours and for the next few months I have used this feature of Fiverr. Many people know about this feature but don’t know how to use it properly .
Buyer request is the part of Fiverr where buyers post their requirements and let the sellers to bet on their request and it work similar to search engine which means that buyer will only see first few requests and most importantly Fiverr send the email to the buyer along with the bet of first person in it and a link to accept that offer. So try to send request to those offers which are with zero request sent, this will increase the probability of fetching the order. So it means you have to see when Fiverr upload new buyer requests and you will see that within the seconds the offer sent will be constantly increasing , so
a- first note the timing of the Fiverr uploading new request which is a difficult job as no body knows it
and also you have only 10 requests to send so try to read the request and send offer instantly
within minute.
b- You will have 10 offers limit for 24 hours and you can send offer of even $100-$1500 or more.
c- Tip is that make quick action description in sticky notes and copy and past it while sending offers.
Some buyer dont like it but I work most of the time.

5- Positive review is very very important so don’t go with price in first place but reviews you can go with higher price after getting level 1 seller or level 2 seller, depends on you . I have done first 10 logos for $10 each and the $20 and increasing slowly . You should wait for and build you gig and Account , Don’t expect much initially my recommendation is for 2 months at least because it will take 2 months to cross level 2 seller .

Its not all the tips and tricks but these all tips are worthy , you can do many experiments to discover new tips as well , its just matter of time and you will get orders once you start trying different things .

I am open for any suggestions regarding my writing and Graphics work.Fell free to contact me.
Thanks

yeah, i get t…
but most of the time buyer request page is empty…Is there any specific time for buyer request page to update?
and another important thing, on buyer request page, there are offers like this:
“I’m a designer, hire me and all that kind of stuff”.
Isn’t that supposed to be a BUYER REQUEST page ?,there are sellers ,who posting request??? WHAT IS THAT???

Since you only have a gig in one category, you aren’t going to see very many requests. There are so many logo gigs on Fiverr that buyers don’t have much trouble finding them and don’t need to place requests very often.

Desperate sellers who cannot be bothered to learn how to get sales in other ways think that posting in Buyer Requests will help them. Buyers never see those posts, so they are simply useless. Think of them as a place to see which sellers you don’t ever want to buy from.

Hello Anna, How are you ?
Yes such messages are because of Seller using buyers request option and believe me it is useless as Sellers don’t hire such people as they only focus on their requests . I have been buyer as well and I used buyers request and I received around 30 offers untill I selected a seller so Avoid those and only focus on sending request .
Your first part was about empty section of buyers requests so don’t worry as I guess you are new on fiverr so you will receive less buyers requests as you start sending offers and receiving orders it will increase I have seen 100 plus buyers request within 24 hours and it will increase in price as well , when I was new my first order was $5 and I earned it through Buyers request and I am still using that feature . It really matters don’t listen anyone who tell you it is useless.
Thanks
Learn & Earn !

Hello fonthaunt
I mentioned earlier that I used Fiverr after a long time before that I was level 2 seller and due to some reasons I moved to upwork and worked there for almost 3 years now I have joined again with only 2 gigs and I am still not fully focusing on Fiverr as My upwork is doing well but Still I received orders by using Buyers request and now I am working with 2 American companies regularly, they place 2 orders each month and I work for them and I earned those buyers from Buyers request .
You are right that potential buyers dont bother to make buyers request but believe me hundreds of buyers post request daily as they want to done their work in low price and maximum work and for that new sellers are being hired or sellers with few reviews.
Thanks

Hello Reikiholist.
Such messages are because of Seller using buyers request option and believe me it is useless as Sellers don’t hire such people as they only focus on their requests . I have been buyer as well and I used buyers request and I received around 30 offers untill I selected a seller so Avoid those and only focus on sending request .

Hello i have one query and hopefully please help some .!! okie… the buyer request offer i have 10 … but in buyer request section i can’t see the orders… why ? i don’t know … any one can help ?? sometimes it shows… but sometime it not … why ?? any prob ? i have stil 10 offers left. but i unable to send buyer request … because i can’t see and not filter out or what i don’t know … please help.

Actually new seller only see latest requests and you have to actively participating in buyers request section . for better view use phone to send orders and copy past template etc for request but don’t copy past template for each order some buyers want to discuss ideas as well. you will see more and more requests once you fetched orders … As I told you I daily send offers and I think my offers are always not enough as there are many requests from buyers …

Archived