What you think about my Gig

ramsrinivas

Dear Ram:

How do you prefer to be addressed? Your customers want to know what to call you.

Here is a checklist to help you improve your gigs.

• Your log line: Hello, World!

People who are coders get the reference. People who need to hire coders probably don’t, so from that standpoint, this is too vague and generic.

*Your profile image:

You’ve gone the corporate branding route. If you’re not happy with your results, try a genuine photo of you, smiling.

• Your profile text:

Your English (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) is fine. You’ve gone the corporate route. In my humble opinion, Buyers on Fiverr prefer to deal with a person.

All of your gigs need videos! (I know you only have one gig at the moment.)

• Gig Title: I will develop a Responsive WordPress Website

Please note the addition of “a”.

I strongly suggest you add a $5 gig. Given that you are a New Seller with no reviews, why should anyone trust you with FORTY-FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS?

If nothing else, you could offer a $5 ebook on the topic of your expertise. This should lead to quick and easy sales, lots of good reviews if your ebook is good, and the growth in your reputation and authority as someone who is qualified to offer your service.

About 2% of the people who buy the ebook may even read it. A higher percentage should buy your more expensive gigs.

• Gig Description:

For the most part, your English, grammar, and spelling are fine.

First 10 Clients will get FREE -Complete Site Audit Report

I suggest changing this to

First 10 Clients will get a - FREE - Complete Site Audit Report

Please check out our Portfolio.

I couldn’t find your Portfolio.

What I’ve noticed is that when I look at my own profile on Fiverr as a Seller, I can see my Portfolio. When I look at my own profile on Fiverr as a Buyer, I cannot see my Portfolio.

IMHO, you have bolded so much text that the bold loses its impact.

• Video: 30 to 60 seconds. Fiverr says videos can boost your sales. You should include lots of examples.

Gig Images: You have 2. You should have 3. The images you have are not going to make anyone want to buy your WordPress gig.

Gig Extras: These seem fine to me.

Good luck,
Blaise

Archived