Promoting your gigs to facebook members. Are you want to ping your gigs?

Guest fbandylikesview

Guest fbandylikesview

Hello friends,

First of all introduce our self, we are esharpinfotech ( Internet marketing company) in India.

Initially We was a buyer in the fiverr. Just now we try our luck to sell our services.

We are expertised in giving youtube views, youtube likes, design a logo, Data entry work, PSD to Html file, Facebook promotion, Facebook likes, Traffic to the websites, Google++ votes,

soundcloud follow, Instagram likes, Instagram followers, facebook likes, Real organic backlinks in higher PR.

If anyone who wants this service in a cheap rate. check out my gigs.

Also i request members in fiverr to collect my gigs to encourage me…

Here are the services offered by our service:

1. 10k+ Real youtube views+50 Likes+50 Subs+50 Fav+10 Comment to youtube video for 5$
  2. Add 600+ Real YouTube Subscribers to your YT Channel within 2 days for 5$
  3. Send 7000+ Unique Real Human Visitors to any links just within 15 hours for 5$
  4. Add 200++ [Real USAPERMANENT] Fb Likes to your fan Page/photos within 24 hrs for 5$
  5. Deliver 3000++ real organic youtube views and 250 likes to your videos just for 5$
  6. 500+ High Quality Real, Active Facebook Likes or Fans to your facebook fan Page for 5$
  7. Give 50 genuine google+ votes,100 real fb likes,promote to 200k++ group members for 5$
  8. Make a manual video SUBMISSION on over 30 high ranking most visited websites for 5$
  9. Send 10k+ Real youtube views+50 Likes+50 Subs+50 Fav+10 Comment to youtube video for 5$

Please check out my profile and collect my gigs and give your gigs in the comment area. I will collect your gig and promote it in the facebook groups

Archived