Fiverr's Official App for iDevices & Androids

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Reply to @latenite: yes I know that. I just want ti make a request for mobile optimized site or official app. I think there are many ppl whi do spend 70-80% time on fiverr on there mobile.

if you ask me I find it more easy to use from my mobile rather my lapi

• 7 months later...
Guest bravoi

Hmm… They say that they’ve got a mobile site now, but unfortunately, the site’s rendering it’s desktop version only. I’m using an Android 4.0.

• 3 weeks later...

Fairly new to Fiverr, but it’s an awesome site and has been a blessing to my music with all the services available. But seriously, Fiverr, you HAVE to have an app or AT LEAST a mobile site. How can you have web and app developers selling their services on your site and STILL not be mobile ready? Just buy a gig, seriously. It’s like being hungry when you work in a restaurant. There just REALLY is no good excuse.

• 3 months later...

Interesting. There was a Fiverr app for a while. I downloaded it from the Apple store to my iPhone. It didn’t work. As many people complained in their reviews, they couldn’t login. I couldn’t either. I had the app for a couple of weeks. I went to the App store to see if there were updates or any other apps and that one is gone. Hmmm…

I really wish we had a working Fiverr app. That would be great.

Archived