Does anyone know how to convert jpg image into psd transparent background?

paperportrait

Do you have photoshop or something like that? Psd is photoshop file format. You need to remove background manually (if you have jpg now) and save resullts as psd.

BTW, it’s PNG or psd that you need? 🙂 Topic says psd, but post png. Both can have transparency, but png can be done in almost any graphic editor.

• 8 months later...

Do you usually draw in photoshop? When creating a new canvas you can set the background to Transparent, then when you save, save as PNG.

For converting JPG to PNG, you can play with the Alpha channel settings, or find a 'Colour to Alpha" option, then save as PNG

Good luck, it shouldnt be too difficult with some tinkering

There are many online conversion tools are available for jpg image to transparent psd background and they do not charge anything. But you can not depend on them or trust them fully. So I suggest you to go for online service provider which can help you properly. PSD To Convert is one online conversion service provider. you may visit their site to check the service or contact them : http://www.psdtoconvert.com

Sheriff’s Note: Links that are Off Fiverr are not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Lots of good advice so far. I prefer PNG for invisible background. I find myself often removing backgrounds of commercial images of products on a white background in photoshop. If I have to delete a background from a photo I generally select the background section with the magic wand tool and remove it that way. From there, it’s pretty easy to zoom in and clean up any remaining pixels that didn’t get cleared away from the wand tool. When you’re happy with your image, save the file as a PNG type file.

Hope this helps 🙂

Lots of good advice so far. I prefer PNG for invisible background. I find myself often removing backgrounds of commercial images of products on a white background in photoshop. If I have to delete a background from a photo I generally select the background section with the magic wand tool and remove it that way. From there, it’s pretty easy to zoom in and clean up any remaining pixels that didn’t get cleared away from the wand tool. When you’re happy with your image, save the file as a PNG type file.

Hope this helps 🙂

No it won’t help coz it’s a 4 years old thread.

Archived