"Never Give up" If you want to become a "Successful Seller"

worldwideleads

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello sir’s and ma’s
I was a level 1seller on fiverr before it was closed because of policy violation. I started again and on my fourth order I got screwed by a client who was requesting for free extras my worst fear happened when I turned him down the third time and he dropped a 1.7 review which dropped my ratings
I’ve apologize and begged him but he wouldn’t just change is mind
It’s been 2 weeks now and I’ve been unable to send offers so I don’t get orders
Please house help me. What do I do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on Fiverr for 8 months and i am Level 2 Seller, I am Earning More than $1200 Per month

I have Some Great Tips for you to how to get orders on your gigs

:- Link your facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin accounts with Fiverr, share your all Gigs on those social networking sites and share your gigs on facebook groups ( groups Members Should be according to your service ).

Share all the gigs on all the social networking sites everyday.

:- Only Accept those orders which you think you can do perfectly.

:- Deliver Your orders as soon as you can.

:- Always Hear your buyers requirements if you think you will be able to do it then accept the order.

:- Always provide Proof in the Delivery

Hope those Tips will help you to boost up your fiverr Sales !!!

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on Fiverr for 8 months and i am Level 2 Seller, I am Earning More than $1200 Per month

I have Some Great Tips for you to how to get orders on your gigs

:- Link your facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin accounts with Fiverr, share your all Gigs on those social networking sites and share your gigs on facebook groups ( groups Members Should be according to your service ).

Share all the gigs on all the social networking sites everyday.

:- Only Accept those orders which you think you can do perfectly.

:- Deliver Your orders as soon as you can.

:- Always Hear your buyers requirements if you think you will be able to do it then accept the order.

:- Always provide Proof in the Delivery

Hope those Tips will help you to boost up your fiverr Sales !!!

these tips are really help full for me ,as a new buyer we should follow these steps .And Please Deliver the Order on time and Satisfy the customer within a day .And also ask to buyer for Nice Review and Good Rating, because this will help you to rank the gig on the Fiver . i Hope you people also understand my words .Bye have a nice day!

Archived