One Trick that Always Worked for Me

yourfriend78640

After bidding on buyers request, I do not go to offline.
Instead, I stay Online.

Because MOSTLY, buyers go for the sellers that are online at that moment. No matter if the seller is a newbie or have very few reviews. They want to start communicating with the seller as soon as possible. So you guys should better stay online as often as you can.

If you are a top rated seller, asking for less money and claiming that you will deliver the work very fast but you are not online. There are very high chances that buyer will go for someone online even if that guy has less number of reviews than you.

So when you are a Newbie, you try to beat other sellers by bidding low. But by staying online, you can increase your chances of winning the order by 200%.

This trick worked for me almost every time and you can use it too even if you are new seller or a top rated seller.

Where did you get that 99% claim from? Because I highly doubt that 99% of all sales on Fiverr are from sellers who show up as being online at the time of sale.

I’m 99% sure that you made that number up.

Please do not make up fictional stats just to write posts that provide inaccurate tips and advice.

Check the statement again.
"So when you are a Newbie, you try to beat other sellers by bidding low. But by staying online, you can increase your chances of winning the order by 200%."
Does not it seems like you are quoting statistics from some report?
Please ignore the other statement. That was not meant for you. I have especially tagged jonbaas because I was in agreement with him.

• 8 months later...

Archived