Two main tips to get traffic on gigs!

jd_fit

Hey everyone,

To make sales you need traffic. And how do you get this? Well I would be handing out two tips that I personally use to get traffic to my gigs on Fiverr.

Firstly, create a website for your gigs or fiverr profile. Ordinarily, this is suppose to be a hard task, but with services like blogspot.com its been made so easy.

Once you have done this, you can use that medium to promote your website URL on Facebook and Other Social Networks.

I prefer doing this to sharing direct link on social networks because the description box on social networks would not give you enough space to fully describe your gigs.

And further more, they may restrict your use of keywords. But with a blogspot website, you would not only get free traffic to your blog leading to your gigs on Fiverr from Google but also be able to describe using images and even post links to previous work done, how cool is that?

Secondly, use Google to search for your client. Don’t wait around for them to come, go to them. For instance, you fix WordPress Error, you can search Google for “Help Fixing WordPress Error” and you would be surprise how many people need your services. Once you find one on a forum or community, tell them you can fix it and put a link back to your Fiverr gig or blog post that has the gig.

Jd

Guest article_profits

That second tip is the key to sales. Find buyers out where they gather. Don’t wait for them to come to you. And try as much as possible to stay online when they check you out.

Creating a website really sounds difficult, but your explanation makes it looks very easy.

I’ve stopped receiving traffic from fiverr for quite some time, not that I’m not good at my job… but for some unknown reason. Time to implement new strategies.

Archived