Why do sellers cancel at the last minute?

sidshah8081

Well you are not obligated to accept their cancellation request and if they treat you like that then they deserve a negative rating. Force them to keep the order and tell them to deliver even if late… then leave your honest feedback even if negative.

Well this was a little different I guess. First off, apologies for that rant in my first post. I had posted a gig I wanted done. Some people send me a message saying blah blah blah… I am very interested. I then message then 2-3-4 times and don’t hear back. Then they come at the last minute and say - oh sorry I can’t do it. I should have checked ratings. Overall my experience has been pretty positive on Fiverr - so no complaints. It’s just that you run across tools - once in a while.

Well, first off calling someone (anyone) a moron isn’t very professional. Reasons, whether they may seen silly to you, might be serious to other people. I know that when it comes to my buyers I treat them in the order that they came, or their gig is due to be delivered.

I think the biggest thing buyers need to remember is that we are people too, we have jobs, require sleep, and have families just like you too. With that said, I don’t know why they canceled or really care. I don’t think you should get upset and start name calling their that not only makes you look bad to other members of the community, but it’s really going to discourage people to want to work with you further.

I mean honestly, if you’re this nasty in a forum, I can only image how you are when it comes to a job and your money. I mean that will all do respect, but just don’t worry about it. If they cancel, they cancel. Move on and don’t work with them ever again, if they’re really terrible sellers they will sink themselves. I can promise that!

In the mean time, relax! Smile! 🙂

Archived