Order witout details!

dukanu

i have a inactive order who say “You need to deliver your gig within 4 days” and i have 6 days est. delivery setup and buyer never wrote in it, but i wrote in 2 times and i think i activate it because now show 4 days till deadline. what can i do about that ?

thank you !

Guest dataextractor

dont worry gigg will not start until the buyer has submitted the information you require 🙂

Hi.

There are two ways you can do.

1 there’s a link under the message box “Having problems with this order or your buyer? Click Here” , click it, then request a mutual cancellation, if the buyer don’t respond, the order will be automatically canceled.

2 deliver a message saying something like “Hi, BUYER’S ID, I’m delivering this message to you as you didn’t send any instruction, as time is running out, so I have to deliver something. I will finish this order as soon as you send me the instruction.” So when you buyer come back, you can still finish it.(Cause I know there are a lot of buyers don’t know there’s a deadline for the orders, or they don’t know the time start counting down as soon as they made the order)

I have had this problem…

I have messaged the people repeatedly.

If that didn’t work and the deadline was coming up, I put my next message with at least some work into Deliver Work and simply explained, " I had planned to do a lot more, but you never answered my questions. If you still have interest in this project, please message me again and tell me what you are looking for.

Like hironan above, when I had this problem I sent the customer a message just before the deadline, saying that I had sent the message as a “Delivered” order because the time had run out, and told them to message me when they were ready, and I would do the job then.

Guest bablii

You can do one thing that you can deliver any of one file and add the description to buyer that you were not replying so i have added this file.Later on when you describe me what you want to do so i will deliver your actuall file.In this way the delivery time will be stopped.

Second way you can request for cancellation of the order.Thanks

Archived