5 Tested Ways To Double Your Earning - Must Read Tips For Newbies

iamwaqas

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are 3 friends bumping each other posts.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Tip for new seller on Fiverr

Tip for New Seller on Fiverr A cancellation is effect your profile if it is not mutually cancelled. For example if buyer order your gig and submit information ,After that he is not responding to you than the only solution is to refund him, But...

If someone think about this, then he may not knows the fiverr policies because fiverr do not allows 2 accounts and we are aware from this, there is not wrong point if my friend is appreciating on my post and i am appreciating his post by following the fiverr policy and there is no wrong for your kind information. I hope it will be clear to you 🙂

Lol i already have clients/buyer that is your thinking, i know you are from india and i also know to whom i can call “Dear” in Asian countries we use word Dear for “Friend” or “Mate” or “Dude” or whatever. So instead of thinking negative, think outside of the box and you will see some positivity there.

Thanks

@raptargraphix dear is not that bad a word, however few people dont like it including me though in my profession (academics), it is very common to use the word dear for juniors and students. However, I do not think that it is too common in Asia. In my time spent in Asia none called me dear except in Sri-Lanka, so may be a south-Asian thing which we are not aware of. On a different note, nowadays I am fed up with sellers overdoing forum posts and giving inconsistent information.

its not all about getting clients this thread is for seller not for buyers .We are here to help and share your knowledge each other.The knowledge you share is the knowledge you square.i think you are not interested to share your knowledge to help someone. I am amaze to see you reaction like this while saying {(Making new threads/posts (Tips) will not help you to get clients.}}
\We all are seller here we should share our knowledge with newbies to help them to making some sale.its out duty to guide and help people here in this community.

Archived