New Fiverr to-do list problem [ARCHIVED OLDER THREAD]

kiffinyjean

Heads up Sellers. I have been working off the new fiverr, and have been LOVING the new “to-do” list. Except for a HUGE problem that happened last night just as I was about to leave to catch my train home.

Since getting access to the new fiverr I work right from the “to-do” list. It was a good thing I actually checked my “sales” box last night because I had an order that was due in less than an hour that had NEVER reached my to-do list. DO NOT just rely on the to-do list until all the testing has been done. Check everything.

KIff

Yes, I found that out quickly too. Unfortunately, I’m also unable to get to my inbox or anything else in the dropdown menu from my phone, and I use my inbox A LOT, so I’m still working off the old site so I can access everything… I sent in a couple tickets for that- for it to be fixed so we can use it with mobile devices. We’ll see!

• 2 years later...

This issue you are having is probably unrelated to the thread so you need to submit a ticket to CS. This thread is regarding an issue from long ago when the mentioned feature was new.

Unfortunately the forum is being re-populated at this time so not all threads are in order and the year does not display for me yet. Good luck!

Archived