It's Ross, your friendly neighborhood nosey-parker!

rossonomous

Hello, it’s Ross here you’re friendly neighborhood nosey-parker.

It’s good for us all to share and socialize on the forums,

So my question for you today is - What are you currently saving up for with your Fiverr moola?

Whether you’re looking to pay next weeks bills, saving for some new equipment or wanting to take your partner out for that special treat; share it with me and the rest of the loving community.

Personally, I am going on holiday next Thursday (Amsterdam), so all my current earnings are going into my spending money pot 🙂

So, what about you guys!?

Guest medianzaira

I am on fiverr the last 55days and I admit that although I had been lucky to complete around 100 orders thus far, I didn’t manage to save anything yet. I invested most of my income in some pretty nice gigs (logo, twitter promotion, videos, voice overs, generally stuff that would help me establish my one-stop shop on fiverr, which will be “launced” soon.

However,I think that I could save to get some new furniture and things for my work. But it’s tooooo hard to save with all the treasure of gigs available! I think I’ll start withrawing all available amounts exceeding $5…just to make sure…

Enjoy yourself in Amsterdam, btw!

Zaira

medianzaira said: I am on fiverr the last 55days and I admit that although I had been lucky to complete around 100 orders thus far, I didn't manage to save anything yet. I invested most of my income in some pretty nice gigs (logo, twitter promotion, videos, voice overs, generally stuff that would help me establish my one-stop shop on fiverr, which will be "launced" soon.

However,I think that I could save to get some new furniture and things for my work. But it's tooooo hard to save with all the treasure of gigs available! I think I'll start withrawing all available amounts exceeding $5...just to make sure..

Enjoy yourself in Amsterdam, btw!

Zaira

Ha before I knew that I needed to actually save money, I was spending everything that I was earning. It just felt good being able to buy stuff I normally couldn't.

There are certainly a few GIG's on my purchase list when I get back from holiday that I have seen recently.

'One stop shop' ey? Sounds interesting! Look forward to the launch :)

And I will indeed, thanks!

madmoo said: I'm not saving for anything specifically - this is my full time job now and I withdraw my earnings weekly putting one week's worth into my savings and the next I use for my day to day shopping and stuff - so every month I save two week's earnings and spend two week's earnings.

It seems to work out ok but isn't fixed in stone.

The savings are there for if I need new equipment etc (had to buy a new camera recently when my old one packed in and no doubt I'll need a new laptop at some point).

We're off to New York in September for around 5 days so I'll probably put some towards that too.

Enjoy the museums and tulips in Amsterdam ;)

;))

When it comes to having Fiverr as a full time job then its completely different for you! Everything you earn is going towards stuff, at least you manage to successfully save a good portion of it. I'm looking to invest into a new desktop for my coming year of placement working, so that's my next big target too.

I'm really jealous of you, wanted to go to New York for a while now and it's on my list of destination in the next 5 years. I have been to a fair few places in the U.S but not NY as of yet.

And yep: museums,culture, bicycles, canals and all that jazz :-))

anitech said: I've just started on Fiverr but I'm aiming to get help from it in College and of course get myself a new Phone and a decent Laptop. Who knows, maybe even a car if I'm lucky enough ^_^

If people can buy houses (which has happened) then it is certainly possible to get the things you're aspiring too. Work hard and hopefully you will reap the rewards :)

Come on everyone else, don't be shy!

Let’s see, it’s not that I’m saving up or anything, but I have been able to pay for my annual summer vacation for the past 3 years, I feel less guilty when buying a Starbucks coffee instead of the cheap free instant coffee I get at work (not that I’m saying that instant coffee is bad!), when I get tips from the buyers I buy coffee/lunch, sometimes dinner for my best friend who has introduced me to Fiverr.

I’m also planning to go to Disneyland next month ( I haven’t been there for more than 15 years!), and Fiverr will pay for that as well. 😃

Archived