No ORDERS yet...Shall I announce my failure hhhhh

sousybaby

More than 10 days i waited for my first sale
I started selling on fiverr very late in 2015

The Competition was less i guess a year before,Now a days a lot of people are trying to sell their gigs

You should wait some more time,use other selling tips like Sharing,Optimizing your gig
You will get sales Inshallah

I also had to wait for some time before i received my first order, i took a look into your gigs it seems nice i 'am not an expert but i think you should focus also on another language maybe it could sell better you can add another gig in english since your good at it, anyway good luck sousy

You’ve only been here a month. It can take weeks, months and years to become a successful seller. As a rule, whenever you don’t have sales, you should be editing and improving your gigs and profile, and fine tuning your off fiver marketing strategy.

It’s hard work, but those that stick with it do often become successful.

People wait a long time in some cases. One critical step for you is to take the picture of a child off of your profile. It doesn’t match your gigs, it looks unprofessional, and depending on where you got it, it may be illegal. Your username paired with that is not good either. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for your reply,Maria, and for giving a look to my gigs.

I decided to make just two gigs in which I may give an excellent perfect work.

It is true that I can translate from Arabic to English easily, but I prefered to make just a gig about translating from English to Arabic since it is my first language and I can make sure that I leave no space for any kind of mistakes…

Thanks for the advice, but I am sincere with myself first, and I decided to sell only what I can do perfectly.

Being fascinated with writing is a fact that I can do perfectly with the Arabic language and my gigs are a simple reflection of that.

Archived