Know the secret of making Tonnes of money online

sal067943

Hello, everyone…am new at Fiverr and ain’t I happy? I have worked for various online writing companies that pay as little as $1 for 500 word article. After reading plenty of “Get rich quickly” articles I got myself accounts with these companies thinking “Walla,ill get rich” Little did I know…But after a friend introduced me to Fiverr, I have a feeling I’ll make it here…

Quick question

How do I get my gigs to get top reviews and sell? Is there a special way of formatting writing gigs to attract clients?

Looking forward to a fruitful discussion guys!!

Create yourself a niche! Rather than offer the same as others in your area of expertise.

Offer something extra or different perspective in your gig offering. Like gamersuscentral says create a good presentation of yourself and your offerings.

Once you have a created a gig. Dont just leave it and wait something to happen. Keep tweaking adjusting improving the description, the images, and the tags!

Thanks friends for these tips. I am also a new on fiverr and these tips are helpful for me to increase my gig sale on fiverr. I think advertisement and best presentation is good ways and then wait for sometime and you will be succeed.

Archived