There are still some good people left

fitrigwrites4u

I tend to think the good people get swallowed up by the slithering mass of idiocy that is 99% of humanity. It’s not their fault that they’re the way they are; they’ve been molded by a system that views them as nothing more than ant-like drones, useful for profit in life and death. Combine that with a sense of entitlement, idleness and… gah.

I am too old for Youth Hostels. Kids these days…

“A woman who managed to get herself pregnant even when the man is not ready”? It takes two to make a baby, and there’s birth control to prevent making of unwanted babies.

I’m not saying that having a baby just so she can spend someone’s money is right, what I’m saying is that a woman can’t become pregnant on her own.

She lied to him. She did not take the birth control pill yet she told him she did. For a while she was taking those birth control pills but then she stopped and not telling him.

They had lived together before the girl got pregant and they agreed that the girl would take birth control pills as both don´t like having sex with condoms.

And by the way, some women are capable of lying about whose baby they have in their wombs. No kidding. Sorry that´s the truth.

Archived