Fiverr v.2 To Offer $500 gigs

adsflava

I am sure everyone has heard about the new update that will be rolled out in the next few weeks. I for One with my gig that has been making decent sales am excited and try to focus on Fiverr full time and they have opened up the flood gates. Just a few comments i have and hope you guys cant respond. Do you think this will affect sales of the current $5 to $50 gigs with extras? Do you think people will be ordering $500 gigs from fiverr.

I for one hope to help people make more money with my adsense gig which is making lots of clients good money.

Way to go Fiverr

I hope they don’t bump it up to $500, because it’s going to ruin the whole $5 experience. I feel that people will begin to overprice. Keep Fiverr as Fiverr. Start a new website that deals with only hundreds.

Personally, I love the idea. I can offer my more extensive SEO services to clients that ask me to work with them over many months span as with SEO, it’s quite a long process. I can get some major clients this way and if successful enough, probably quit my day job and go focus on Fiverr full-time and some other misc. things I am doing online.

Basically. As long as people don’t try to abuse it or “expect too much” for what they offer, it’s a great idea. People like me can take their business to the next level this way and I can work with many clients on a month to month basis.

However. I do feel as though they should implement restrictions perhaps to only high volume sellers that are at least level 2 sellers. I don’t think this is a good idea to allow new accounts or even level 1 sellers to do this. You figure that if the individuals are dedicated enough to work towards at least level 2 and have a certain threshold of sales, they won’t intend to ruin their rep by increasing their prices to what buyers may feel offended by.

Archived