Making 1000$ plus a month is possible if you got what it takes!

nichole92

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing to do is to have something that’s unusual. And don’t expect a lot of sales. Yes, you should try to promote (like everybody says), but people forget to add that you need a list of people to promote -to-. (I didn’t get it either at first, and I still don’t have that list.) Friends = sales. Yes, high quality and hard work is great, but remember you need to be able to get people to look.

Try to promote your Gigs, and you -might- get more sales. Or you might not. It depends.

Good tips, but your comments like “if you got what it takes you will be rich in no time” are what I like to call ‘blowing smoke’. That’s not how it works. You need to be either popular, or have something really unusual that can’t be copied, or do something unethical. By the way, it should be a combo of the first two, not the third.

You appear to have found a unique angle for services that others can’t provide. Good for you! (I’m not being sarcastic, I’m being serious).

But that doesn’t really help someone who is, for instance, a really great illustrator - look at how many there are. A medical illustrator, on the other hand…

ive started on fiverr about a week ago…got 4 gigs with awesome offes, but still no orders, its cool though cause i know if the gig is awesome my targit audiance well eventually find it i know its not gooing to be all smooth sailling…but hi if it was that easy i guess everybody be doing it lol …just wanted to say hi to the community since am new here idk anyone so yo whats up peeps 🙂

One reason why you will not get too far is the way you think. If you think like you do. There will only be one illustartor seller being top rated here but. there are many selleres. I have searched simmilar gigs like mine I see there are over 100. Which I love because there is some competition. Knowing that I will find ways to offer something they do not. That is what it mean by "having what it takes’. This is a business platfoarm if you do not have competition then it is nnot a business. Take the biggest multibillionair companies fro example. Those who are top ranked and sucessfull look at competition with positivity not how you look at it. So even with what you say you do you can do something that other cannot. Becaue there is only one you even though there are millions of same gigs.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived