Making 1000$ plus a month is possible if you got what it takes!

nichole92

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My level 2 got taken off because of some arrogant buyers. I achieved level 2 in 2 months after completing 50 orders. Some buyers order my gigs without reading the description properly. They expect me to do miracles for 5$ when I have specified the price on gig description. One bad side of fiverr is that they do not let me put more than 5$ for gigs where they have not set packages. So I have to put gig extras. Some buyers order without reading the description and leads to cancellations because I cannot do the impossible. So I am starting again but very soon I will have my badges back. 🙂

Nothing can hold me back. Like I said I have what it takes to go that extra mile. So every time I fall down I get back up again. That is my secret behind my success.

Number 2 is kind of a given, but oh how many I have broken that. It’s nice every now and then to have someone say what you know, perhaps it’ll get hammered deeper into my thick head 😃

By the way, this is my first day at Fiverr and these are some very helpful tips. Thank you so much sharing, dear 🙂

great tips, You said right. one time i was fail when i got hard work without thinking its difficuls and ended up with bad result. We should always do what we can things. I congradulate you about success within 4 months. This is nice tips to read. thank you

Congratulations Yay! Balloons!
I do wonder about your 4th tip. On one hand, it’s a great idea (for the reason you wrote). On the other hand, using your example of online tutoring, say you can tutor in 4 different subjects. So you make a gig for each (I will tutor you in math/I will tutor you in biology/etc.). Then, say you get an order+ review for one of each. Your profile looks good, because it shows the total amount of reviews from all gigs. But your profile is the last thing the buyer sees. First what they see is a gig that has only one review. If instead, you made one gig for all 4 subjects, the buyer would see four reviews and of course be so much more inclined to order a gig that has 4 instead of 1 review.
So this is what I wonder about with some of my gigs which are similar.(I have 13 gigs, and a there are a few sets of related ones).

Hi
This is the thing. You have to think like a buyer when creatung a gig. Example no one would really search fro online tutoring exet a language. They would really be looking for biology assignmnet help or chemistry lab help things like that. So if I made the gig online tutor the title wot be in the search SEO. Then i have to add taglines having those names. YEt it will not be much effective. When I search tutor my gig comes at the top.

Yet only few buyers will search that. Instead if you created I will help your biology chemistry etc etc. That is something they search so you will get more orders so with time you wil have many reviews for each gig anf thr total nuber of reviews will increase. Hence you will have more orders than one gig doing it all.

Hi
And welcome. Before buying you can see the sellers rating that ill give you a clue. Also you can read some posts on fiverr tips for buyers. I agree with you lot of people spam this nice community and spoil it accepting things they cannot do. Choose wisely my friend. IF the delivery is bad your ratings will actually have a big impact. 🙂

Thank you for your information…
i have created my profile in fiver in one week back,but still i didnt get any project.

Can u please guide me to do this

my link:
(Moderator Note: Gig link removed. If you wish to promote your gigs, you may do so in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Please read our Forum Rules.)

Archived