What is impression and clicks? How can we increase our Gig impression?

mshaoib

According to my research, impression means how many time fiverr shows my Gig in search. And clicks means that how much I received in my Gig.

But I’m still confuse about increasing my Gig Impression.
Kindly give me some good suggestions.

Guest web_samaritan

Impressions: It is the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e. on home page of fiverr or when the buyers search in a particular category/sub-category).

Clicks : These are the number of views of your gig after it was seen on the homepage, category/subcategory page or search results ,that is, the number of times users viewed your gig specifically and the details describing the gig.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can increase your gig imprecations and click, you have to use attractive title and tag based on your services also you can increase your gig imprecations by using social share.

I think another best way is you will send “Buyer Requests” everyday to related you service that you are providing then your gig imprecations, click and view automatically will increased.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

@shuvo_shohag how can we sent buyer requests as a sellers. is that legal here?

I have changed my title and check weather impression going high. but still i didn’t found good title that will help to go impressions up.

pls kindly help me.

You will go buyer request section then you will see lots of clients posted lots of job that type of service they need. You will send offer to them to your related service that you are providing then you can get order.

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Impressions: It is the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e. on home page of fiverr or when the buyers search in a particular category/sub-category).

Clicks : These are the number of views of your gig after it was seen on the homepage, category/subcategory page or search results ,that is, the number of times users viewed your gig specifically and the details describing the gig.

Thanks! Great explanation.

• 11 months later...

You can increase your gig imprecations and click, you have to use attractive title and tag based on your services also you can increase your gig imprecations by using social share.

I think another best way is you will send “Buyer Requests” everyday to related you service that you are providing then your gig imprecations, click and view automatically will increased.

Thanks

can you explain your buyer request method?plz

Archived