Can\'t see buyer requests

polycount

Question

Hi, guys. 🙂 I’m a relatively new seller, but I’ve lurked around Fiverr for quite some time now.

From what I understand, as a seller, you cannot see buyer requests until you’ve created your first gig. However, I’ve done so, and when I navigate to Selling > Buyer Requests, all I see is “No requests found”. I tried searching manually too, changing the filters, etc. No dice!

I’ve already contacted support, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks, folks!

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s been 2 weeks, since the cancellation rate good score issue is up with the buyer’s request option. I have never cancelled any order. But, it’s been there for no reason at all. Most of the people are having it. Even CS is of no help. Can, someone figure out what’s wrong with it?

Generally, the list of buyer requests that you can see depends upon the category of your gig. For example, if you have a t-shirt design gig, and you have that gig in the t-shirt design category, you will only see buyer requests that are seeking t-shirt design services.

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it may well be the case that no one has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

A word of advice, though: Don’t depend upon buyer requests to be your only source of sales leads. Focus on promoting your gigs, and obtaining potential sales from other more direct sources. You are not going to become successful on Fiverr by focusing on only buyer requests.

Sometime buyer just buy your gig and didn’t write anything in description but you can change that in you gig section.
Also if buyer sent you description you still won’t able to see it. you need to click that section (can’t remember what it says) and it will expand.
that happen to me on my first gig and there is fiverr note about “don’t waste your time reading this” and i was like
i am not reading it, i am not reading it and still can’t find the job description
It was fun. good time

Generally, the list of buyer requests that you can see depends upon the category of your gig. For example, if you have a t-shirt design gig, and you have that gig in the t-shirt design category, you will only see buyer requests that are seeking t-shirt design services.

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it may well be the case that no one has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

A word of advice, though: Don’t depend upon buyer requests to be your only source of sales leads. Focus on promoting your gigs, and obtaining potential sales from other more direct sources. You are not going to become successful on Fiverr by focusing on only buyer requests.

Hello sir, How do we promote gig on Fiverr?

You don’t. Fiverr is not the place to self-promote your gigs. You’re going to want to do that elsewhere on the internet (or off the internet, if that applies). Figure out who your target customers are, determine where those target customers are located, and then go to those places and tell your customers about your services.

There is no easy way to market your gigs.

You don’t. Fiverr is not the place to self-promote your gigs. You’re going to want to do that elsewhere on the internet (or off the internet, if that applies). Figure out who your target customers are, determine where those target customers are located, and then go to those places and tell your customers about your services.

There is no easy way to market your gigs.

Thank you so much. I love your answer as it will help me.

jonbaas Regular

October 6 |

ozonewebs:Hello sir, How do we promote gig on Fiverr?

You don’t. Fiverr is not the place to self-promote your gigs. You’re going to want to do that elsewhere on the internet (or off the internet, if that applies). Figure out who your target customers are, determine where those target customers are located, and then go to those places and tell your customers about your services.There is no easy way to market your gigs. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

ozonewebs

October 6 |

Hello sir, How do we promote gig on Fiverr? Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Guest megmclachlan

Post your gig link in the “Promote My Gig” area of the forum, and share it on social media.

I have also same problem. I am new on fiverr and when i start i have lots of buyer request but when i change my all the gig, buyer request disappeared. Now what can i do?

Same problem here. I’ve created a gig but see “no requests found” in the buyer requests area. Someone please help!

i don’t see buyer request. what i can do now ?

i don’t see buyer request. what i can do now ?

You can do what every business does – market and promote your gigs. Reach out to your target customers, and show them what you do. Your target customers are the ONLY people that will make you successful.

Archived