Can\'t see buyer requests

polycount

Question

Hi, guys. 🙂 I’m a relatively new seller, but I’ve lurked around Fiverr for quite some time now.

From what I understand, as a seller, you cannot see buyer requests until you’ve created your first gig. However, I’ve done so, and when I navigate to Selling > Buyer Requests, all I see is “No requests found”. I tried searching manually too, changing the filters, etc. No dice!

I’ve already contacted support, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks, folks!

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally, the list of buyer requests that you can see depends upon the category of your gig. For example, if you have a t-shirt design gig, and you have that gig in the t-shirt design category, you will only see buyer requests that are seeking t-shirt design services.

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it may well be the case that no one has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

A word of advice, though: Don’t depend upon buyer requests to be your only source of sales leads. Focus on promoting your gigs, and obtaining potential sales from other more direct sources. You are not going to become successful on Fiverr by focusing on only buyer requests.

Thank you. I it has taken me too long to figure this out.

Generally, the list of buyer requests that you can see depends upon the category of your gig. For example, if you have a t-shirt design gig, and you have that gig in the t-shirt design category, you will only see buyer requests that are seeking t-shirt design services.

If you don’t see any buyer requests, that it may well be the case that no one has posted any new buyer requests for your gig category.

A word of advice, though: Don’t depend upon buyer requests to be your only source of sales leads. Focus on promoting your gigs, and obtaining potential sales from other more direct sources. You are not going to become successful on Fiverr by focusing on only buyer requests.

Thanks.It’s an important opinion…

Same here 😕
I can’t see any buyer request, but I had not any problem before.
The buyer requests just vanished and now it’s empty for days. It’s Illustration category so I know that it’s always full as it always was before. Do someone have any idea of whats happening? Any solution?

Same here 😕

I can’t see any buyer request, but I had not any problem before.

The buyer requests just vanished and now it’s empty for days. It’s Illustration category so I know that it’s always full as it always was before. Do someone have any idea of whats happening? Any solution?

Its verry uaual for new sellers.

You might want to promote yr gigs on other media

This is a revived thread but the question pertaining to BR has been answered on various forum posts. Each post in BR has a limit of offers from certain level sellers. Meaning if a request is posted, up to 10 offers are allotted from new sellers and after that the request is removed from view.

I had same problem too.
When this post was published, i was still facing same issues not untill i changed my sub category.
I mean i chose 1 gig and changed its sub category.
I also created 2 more gigs.
Now, i do reject some offers which don’t please me.

I share my gigs daily on social network, but the result is zeeeerooo. what do you mean by other direct sources plz explain it.

improve and optimize your gigs as much as you can and spend more time online on fiverr.
you will see 10+ buyers requests.
as of my experience when i first get to the buyer requests page it shows empty but after a little wait and refreshing the page lists many buyers requests.
i don’t know if it works for you or not but you should try it

Archived