Order witout details

dukanu

Hello ! I’m pretty new here. please answer me !

what can i do with a inactive order with no details from buyer ? my delivery time is 6 days atm. if he dont unpdate his order in 6 days whats happend with it ? get i a auto-negative review ?

and another q, i got a warn because someone pmed me with contact info. i think this is not fair. that will affect my lvl…

Welcome @dukanu! If a buyer does not complete your “Instructions to buyer” portion, the clock will not start ticking on your deadline. You will not need to worry about your time running out or receiving a bad review. You may want to send them a quick message after a day or so to let them know they need to complete the required information.

Many times, a buyer may place the initial order, only to realize they do not have all of the information you require to complete the request and they may take a day or two to get it all together. If the buyer does not provide the additional information and does not respond to your request for them to complete it, you can request a mutual cancellation on the order to remove it from your queue.

I believe if the buyer does not respond to he cancellation request after 3 days, it will auto cancel and you don’t have to worry about it any more.

Hope this helps!

m/

jive-a-five

thank you !

but i have a inactive order who say “You need to deliver your gig within 4 days” and i have 6 days est. delivery setup and buyer never wrote in it, but i wrote in 2 times and i think i activate it because now show 4 days till deadline. what can i do about that ?

thank you !

Archived