Doing SEO for your gig and getting searched 5x more than usual

akshaysihag

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previous gigs I seen that utilized this strategy got their gigs taken down(eventually.) and their accounts vanished. Not sure if this was necessarily the reason but there used to be a “logo logo” guy on the top of a lot of Fiverr’s pages. His account doesn’t exist anymore which in part i believe was due to this kind of strategy. Just a thought for those that may consider it.

Okay here are tips for you :

1. Add more gigs…you have only 1 gig ( Seriously 1 ?) .

2. Your gig title is about ebook 3D covers but you haven’t used any tag of ebook, why ? please read my post for tips on how to increase search presence of your gigs in search results.

3. Give offers to customer requests, you can find this option on top right corner of your profile > Selling > Buyer REquests

Okay here are tips for you :

1. Add more gigs….you have only 1 gig ( Seriously 1 ?) .

2. Your gig title is about ebook 3D covers but you haven’t used any tag of ebook, why ? please read my post for tips on how to increase search presence of your gigs in search results.

3. Give offers to customer requests, you can find this option on top right corner of your profile > Selling > Buyer REquests

Not necessarily, a while back there was a plagiarized thread on Fiverr for months that never got taken down at any point. I’m just kind of letting people know that there were gigs like that and they no longer exist on Fiverr. They could have simply left on their own accord, but I wouldn’t see why if they were getting tons of orders. I do a lot of SEO stuff, and generally that is kind of frowned upon doing such tactics. Not to say that they’re necessarily not allowed on Fiverr, but I personally wouldn’t recommend doing it. I rank fine with proper research and avoidance of such tactics, but use “similar” that work well as it’s better to target a niche’ rather than a generalized keyword.

Archived