I got a bad review. What now?

linda_white

You need to discuss it further with your buyer, ask the reason he/she left a negative feedback, perhaps it could be a mistake, you never know… if is not a mistake offer to work further until buyer is fully satisfied in exchange to remove feedback.

If you cancel the order at this point I think the negative feedback will remain and the revenue will be refunded to buyer.

Also if you thin this is unjustified feedback you can ask the customer support for help.

Best of luck
Mike

Thanks for the support everyone. But this is really confusing. If I cancel the order now there will be a time frame of 2 days/ 3 days where if the buyer don’t accept, it will automatically cancel. In this case the money will be refunded and the review won’t be removed.

But if in this 2/3 days if the buyer accept. Then the review will be removed. Am I right?

I would try to renegotiate with buyer first. Ask what can you do to improve her experience with you. If she doesn’t responds within a day, then cancel the order. If the feedback stays negative, do contact CS, present your case and ask that they remove negative feedback. Especially if you did what you advertised in a gig.

Most importantly: Keep calm and professional.

Archived