The story about the two designers who were stopped by fiverr

maxteridon

Hello fiverr forum! My name is Zhan, and i used to be one of the members of the fivestardesign designers team. FiveStar Design was started by me and my friend, where we decided to start working as team, together. As young perspective designers who have big ambitions to sucess at this fiverr comunity, because in Macedonia, with the designing thing you can’t earn a penny. So, we started a new profile called fivestardesign, we recorded a video too , i was talking on it, and we had a good start. For two weeks we finished about 90 orders, and fiverr was our only place and hope to get us some money. But fiverr put end of our profile. They told us that we created two accounts on the same ip adress. Before we start on same ip adress was to my friend’s personal account and he stopped his gigs and everything, and we decided to work only on our common account. But fiverr block our account. After fiverr block us, we write to the fiverr support to give us one more chance, because here in Macedonia is no job for designers, and we depend only from fiverr.com . We write them that we are deeply sorry about breaking the terms for account violation, and we beg them to give us one more chance, and we won’t make the same mistake, but they didn’t respond us. So i guess we can be heard here and we call to fiverr admins and support to give us one more chance, please, we depend on fiverr.com and you block us 😕 Please respond to this…

Thanks,

Zhan, part of FiveStar Design

We made a mistake, but can happen to anyone… I mean, my friend suspend his gig, and he start working since we start together, and we didn’t know that they will block us. But we beg for second chance, and we will never break a rule again.

Archived