How to Choose Right Seller

imranulhasan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youcef2pac

im new seller i wish to get my first order visit me and give me what is good and what is bad in my gigs 🙂 thanks

Hi imranulhasan,
thank you for your valuable advice. Very often i ordered to do some of my website project. Some part of our big project. usually development project. I post request and get proposal from seller but the difficulties part to choose right candidate. So onward i will follow your advice.thanks

• 4 weeks later...

NO, A New account is not meant that he/she is a new freelancer or fiverr. . i know 3 friends thous had account with 300+ reviews. but due to some fiverr restrictions they were blocked. so then the need to open 3 new account, aren’t they? SO it’s clearly they are not inexperienced. So new member should always welcome.

they are also impotent that, a new comer always aware there work quality. they want to serve the batter they have. Always looking for Satisfy buyer.

NO, A New account is not meant that he/she is a new ********** or fiverr. . i know 3 friends thous had account with 300+ reviews. but due to some fiverr restrictions they were blocked. so then the need to open 3 new account, aren’t they? SO it’s clearly they are not inexperienced. So new member should always welcome.

they are also impotent that, a new comer always aware there work quality. they want to serve the batter they have. Always looking for Satisfy buyer.

You are correct, but, there is a lot of chance employing on fiverr. Sometimes sellers are not what they say they are. On other sites you have a 100% guarantee. Here as far as i know its payment first before anything is done. Or am I wrong on this?

• 2 years later...

I ordered a gig from a seller and even provided images of similar images that inspired me asked him to produce the final work similar the examples i gave him but he still can’t get it right. We are on opposite sides of the world and can only converse via the fiver inbox. What must I do if this guy does not deliver what I want? I have a feeling I have chosen the wrong seller. I chatted with him before I ordered, sent him my artwork, colours and comprehensive description of what I wanted etc and he assured me he could do it. The gig is still active. Can I cancel the gig?

I ordered a gig from a seller and even provided images of similar images that inspired me asked him to produce the final work similar the examples i gave him but he still can’t get it right. We are on opposite sides of the world and can only converse via the fiver inbox. What must I do if this guy does not deliver what I want? I have a feeling I have chosen the wrong seller. I chatted with him before I ordered, sent him my artwork, colours and comprehensive description of what I wanted etc and he assured me he could do it. The gig is still active. Can I cancel the gig?

Hi there @joychimombe, it is nice that you’re engaging in conversations, however, you just opened a thread that’s 3 years old… :crazy_face: NOT WORTH IT!!! Better to start your own thread related to your topic… good luck!!

I get it mate but you could have just politely and gently said it. Bye

I thought @hum_on_the_go responded very politely to you.

Technically, if your seller hasn’t yet provided you with the work, you should really allow that to happen before jumping to any decisions. If the seller provides you something that isn’t right, you can ask them if they will make a revision, with the aim of getting what you want.

If you haven’t already, you really ought to read the following;

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/order-cancellation

Extracted from that article;

“Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

• 1 month later...

In my experience, that a seller has all 5 star reviews doesn’t mean a thing. I rate a seller with some bad reviews as more genuine than the one with all 5 star reviews. This is because these days, sellers can buy reviews from other sellers. A seller with few bad rating only shows they are humans and not robots. No human being is 100% pro. If you have issues with the review of a seller, try to also look at the seller’s feedback on that review. Sometimes, there are buyers who just want to bully sellers so that they can get jobs done for free just because this is an online business where you don’t get to see each other. For a person like me, I would rather accept a bad review than to be bullied.

One other thing, that some sellers are new or with less orders doesn’t also mean they are not professionals. It is when you give a new seller jobs that they build up their portfolios. My thoughts.

Agreed with your point “a new worker can also manage your task more than a top level seller can do.” because in reality everyone first entry in this marketplace as a new worker so competency level can be observe after doing work with them or talking to them before finalizing.
I am a new seller and here to give a quality work, done with two orders and achieved my buyers trust he got 14 day work in 2 hours from me and then he ordered me more work which i did in 1 day it was about 119 large file for editing,
he was surprised.
but this type of experience you have to trust new sellers don’t look for experts because u don’t know the new person is how much efficient and dedicated to his/her work.

Give a chance to new sellers please.

Hello
Hope you’r fine, find-out best seller on fiverr is not so difficult. Sometime you findout someone with professional skills and sometime you just waste your money. But here is some tips for you to choose who is the best and specialize seller for you project categories. You’ve to ask him/her few question related to your work.
Here is the question.
(1) Ask them how he/she approach to your project work?
(2) Ask them how he/she bring value to your business and give uniqueness to your business or to your products?
(3) Ask them to showcase their work related to your categories.
(4) ETC…
But keep in mind that the question formats may be change according to your projects categories. Keep in mind there is also some fresh seller on fiverr, so you’ve to deal with them as asking to make 1-2 samples. If he/she selling marking related services you’ve to ask question technically. My Thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It’s the best thing to first talk to the seller, read their gig carefully, look at their ratings and reviews and then approach the sale. But if there’s a new seller and does not have enough ratings, it doesn’t mean they can not do the job. If a buyer feels it not right to use a new seller for their work just because they don’t have enough ratings, then you need to speak to the seller first. You will know if they can or they cannot.

Also there’s an added benefit to buyers that, they don’t HAVE TO pay the seller if they don’t like the work.

Up. It is very important to understand, that seller can have 10-15 years of experience in things she/he does, but at the same time be a fresh man on fiverr.

These are all good things to follow. The main point though would always be to contact the seller first. Reading the gig and reviews are key points to also follow, but actually talking to the seller to see what they can do for you is always best. That way, you can get a feel of who you’re working with before submitting an order. Also, be realistic to the amount of money you’re spending and what quality you will receive from that. If a project in the real world costs $500, don’t expect $500 quality for $5. Sellers can give you a lot of bang for your buck here, but be realistic about what might be received after coming to terms with your seller.

Thanks for your Information…

I’m New Seller… So What Can I Need Best Price for my work.

Archived