NEW SELLER? Here's How to Get 1st Order QUICKLY!

yomanew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice and helpful post. But I have 2 questions anyone can please answer them. 1. How is it possible to implement the second tip about asking friends to send project, will fiverr allow order placement without payment? 2. My buyers request is most time empty, does this happen to everyone?

Thanks in advance.

About 2nd tip, i didn’t say ask them to order. I said ask them to give you a project and then you’ll do it for FREE for them! Then use the final product in your portfolio. And you can build such potfolios outside of Fiverr and put a link in portfolio section on your profile…

Ask them to give you a project and then you’ll do it for FREE for them! Then use the final product in your portfolio. And you can build such potfolios outside of Fiverr and put a link in portfolio section on your profile…

You do not appear to be a level 1 seller. You profile shows no levels yet. Your stock profile photo, stock gig images and odd writing patterns and wording for an American seller with 10 years experience may slow you down. You need a good unique photo of yourself or at least a pro logo or avatar. You need original gig images and sample work. As far as wording, something doesn’t seem quite right but it’s hard to pin down so I can’t help you there.

Archived