NEW SELLER? Here's How to Get 1st Order QUICKLY!

yomanew

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dexden

Thank you for this post. I was actually looking for this type post. Good tips, i will try to put them to use and i follow this for more tips.

Also a level 1 seller… things are not working for me well but i believe things will work out for me soon. Am a professional writer, i can write articles, contents, and also proofread.

Check my gig to see if its okay. once i get a custom order, i will give the buyer one for free.

Best regards,
Sandra M.

Hola, tengo un duda, ya me inscribí desde Mayo del 2015, todo iba muy bien, excelente, de hecho ya había alcanzado el Nivel 1, surgió un problema en Noviembre del 2015 ya que murió mi hermano y bueno en ese momento tenía varias ordenes en cola y obviamente por la situación no pude hacerlas, yo les notifique que no podría cumplir y claro ellos cancelaron las ordenes, pause mis gigs, ya de nuevo estoy retomando mi trabajo por esta página como hago para reimpulsarme de nuevo, que me pueden aconsejar?

Hello . It is such a helpful tips for the new seller. glad to know the techniques from you. i have one question ? my gig are not coming on the search . It is a new gig created today. is that too early to search ? waiting for your answer buddy. have a nice day.

Hi, thanks for that! I keep posting proposals for buyers but I get no reply 😦 can you please give me more advice on what I am doing wrong? and also another question… I am only allowed 3 pictures per gig… how do I make a portfolio for buyers to see? do I make a PDF file? I already have a youtube channel and have created a video for one of my 4 gigs!

Please take a look if you have time… I really need help with this:

Moderator Note: Gig link removed. If you wish to have others take a look at your gig and give you ideas on how to improve, you can make that request in the Improve My Gig forum. If you wish to promote your gig, you can do that in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Do not post or promote your gigs outside of those two forums. Please read the Forum Rules for further clarification.

Archived