What to do when business slows down

megankiss

Everything was going good the past week I was getting about 7- 10 orders a day then all of a sudden I get maybe 1-2orders a day . Does this happen to alot of you guys where things slow down alot . Do you run out of buyers or is this just the normal on here where everyone has slow periods ?

Seeing as you’re new, I think you were getting so many orders because you were on the homepage for being new. Now, if you’re not on the front page anymore, it is harder for people to find your gigs. Just a thought! Like, I created a gig where I write articles. The first week I got sooo many orders because it was on the front, but now I hardly get any because it’s no longer on the front. But yes, orders do go in waves for sure.

Thanks everyone for your feedback much appreciated . I got put back on the front page and woke up with about 20 orders for a old gig when the days before I would hardly get anything. I think the real key to this site is getting returning customers and getting put on the front page and getting because without that things can be slow . I think like alliemadison said being new will get you on the front page but also just making new gigs with videos will end you up on the front page faster. Also to foxymoxy just keep making new gigs with videos ! those seem alot more likely to go on the front page once you get on homepage orders will start rolling in for you 🙂

Archived