I want to thank my first buyer

katycoelho

Some days ago I was blessed with my first order from *******. I would never forget how happy and proud I was when he/she told me he/she liked my work. That day I was working hard on his/her translation in my work to deliver the document on time!. I’m not even eat checking it to be perfect for him/her. When I got my $4 I felt amazing and started to jump, laugh and went to tell my mom and siblings about my success.
I’m passionate about languages because my parents are foreigners. My mother is from Colombia and my father is from Portugal and I was born in Venezuela! a crazy mixture eh? but thanks to it I decided to study Modern Languages to become a translator.
I will soon get my degree but you know what’s the best of all this? I’m doing what I like most so thanks ******* to trust in me.
Sadly I lost my customer, rating and money when my first account was banned for trying to post my services on buyer’s request. I learnt the bad way how to follow the rules and be patient. Now that I know how to use buyer’s request (I didn’t know I had to delete request to get more on the board) I’m on the right way to become a more experienced translator and another successful story here on Fiver.com feeling happy and possitive!!!

Archived